Friday, February 23, 2018

On the Needles 4

Here's what I've been working on this week.

Knitting

Right after I posted my last crafting update, I decided to use a completely different yarn for the shawl I'm test knitting. At time of posting, I'm halfway through the first of three lace sections.


It's a half-pi shawl, which means the finished shape will be as close to a half circle as is mathematically possible with whole numbers of stitches. The practical result is that each lace section has twice as many stitches per row as the last one. So I'm hoping I finish the first lace section quickly, because the last lace section will have almost 400 stitches in each row.

Drawing

Here are this week's Pokemon. Today is day 453: Croagunk.
Pokemon Art Challenge #453: Croagunk, the Toxic Mouth Pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment