Tuesday, February 19, 2019

On the Needles 21

Make Nine Update

I have finished one of my Make Nine projects: my favorite sweater now has pockets large enough to hold my phone. I'm still plugging away at the sleeves on the sweater I'm knitting, and I'm about to start working on a pair of shorts I cast on last year, to go with the Quirky Monday Craftcast's Pisces craftalong.

Pokemon Art Challenge

I also finished my Pokemon art challenge this weekend. February 14 was the last one: Melmetal.


image
All of my sketches are posted on my Tumblr. I am now taking a long and well-earned break both from Tumblr and from sketching.

Writing

I've been doing some freelance writing for the Card Kingdom blog about characters in the recent Magic: the Gathering stories. Here's my most recent post, about Lavinia, Azorius Renegade.

No comments:

Post a Comment