Friday, April 6, 2018

On the Needles 10

Knitting

This week, I made a dice bag.

I also gave up on seed stitch entirely; the back half of the Desert Bus belt will be stockinette with a garter stitch border.

Drawing

I started Generation 5 and a new sketchbook yesterday. For some reason, Gen 5 starts with a legendary Pokemon
Today's Pokemon is #495, Snivy.

Pokemon Art Challenge #495: Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokemon
Hmm. I think it’s got a few too many legs for a snake…

Deckbuilding

I've made a few changes to my Merfolk Brawl deck. The biggest one is that I now have Kumena, Tyrant of Orazca, and I will be trying him out as my Commander instead of Tishana. (I'm keeping Tishana in the deck, though, because she's awesome.

I have made bigger changes to my Pirate Standard deck, which I think I can officially say is a control deck now, since its goal is to keep my opponent from having cards in their hand while I build up the mana to cast bigger, meaner pirates, or a Rekindling Phoenix, or Tetzimoc, the black Elder Dinosaur.(I never thought I'd actually be using the Elder Dinosaurs that don't go in my dinosaur Commander deck, but the blue one works in Merfolk and the black one works in Pirates. Cool.) I still haven't played my Pirate deck, and I'm still really looking forward to finding out if it actually works.

No comments:

Post a Comment