Friday, April 27, 2018

On the Needles 13

Knitting

The Desert Bus belt is basically done. All I need to do is add Velcro. Well, that and wait patiently for the Desert Bus organizers to actually announce the craftalong. It feels good to be this close to done.

Drawing

Today is Pokemon day 516. Today's Pokemon is Simipour.

Deckbuilding

Last weekend was the Dominaria prerelease. I made a green/white/black deck that used as many of the legendary spells I'd opened as possible, and then I lost all three rounds I played with it. The good news is, I never felt like I'd made a bad decision while I was playing; I just never drew the cards I needed. Most of those good cards have now gone into my Constructed decks.

I now have six constructed decks. I'm not sure how that happened, after I promised myself I'd cut back to one deck last summer. Maybe I just build decks as a fidget. Hmm, I wonder how Shanna, Sisay's Legacy works in Tiny Leaders. Maybe I'll make Human tribal work.

No comments:

Post a Comment