Friday, May 18, 2018

On the Needles 16

Knitting

The Twitter MKAL continues! I'm just finishing up clue 4 (out of 9); clue 5 has been announced, but I'm trying not to work on it too fast so I can rest my wrists.

Writing

Don't forget to check out this interview I did with Rayven Whitaker from Cuil Press! Cuil's new short story collection, Fantasy Twists, is out for preorder now (links here) and includes a story I wrote called "Welcome to Connection."

Drawing

Today is Pokemon day 537. Today's Pokemon is Seismitoad.

Pokemon Art Challenge #537: Seismitoad, a Vibration Pokemon

Deckbuilding

This week's Lady Planeswalkers event was Dominaria draft. I built a mono-black Historic deck with three Cabal Paladins and a bunch of artifacts, plus a Torgaar and an Urgoros I saw about once each. I won one round out of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment